Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Like Father, Like Son


Philip was the oldest man I had as a lover. At age 55, he was more than twice my age. He was a customer of our company. I remember setting in the Sales meeting, his steel blue eyes penetrating through me like arrows to my heart. We became lovers soon after. No other man I had known could bring me to such heights of fiery passion, over and over late into the night until I lay spent and descending into deep layers of sleep.
  
I spent weekends with him at his house in the country. One weekend he told me his son, James, was coming for a visit. James was a few years older than me. When Philip introduced me to his son, I felt the same possessing power in his smoldering hazel eyes that his father had, though his hair was jet black compared to his father’s silver grey.
That night, as I walked down the hallway, James came out of his bedroom and froze me with his eyes, like a hungry animal staring down his prey. Before I could speak, he took me in his arms. His lips pressed roughly against mine, his tongue parting my lips. His hand slipped up my skirt and inside my panties, his fingers caressing my clit. I melted in his arms as his fingers penetrated inside my wet pussy. 

I suddenly felt someone was watching.  Turning my head, I saw Philip standing there, watching us with piercing eyes. “So, my pet” he said, “I share my bed with you and this is how you repay me?” My heart raced and knees went weak. “Well,” he said “it is time for your punishment. Or perhaps, your reward.”

Phillip took me by the hand and led me to his bedroom while James followed. Inside the bedroom, Phillip unfastened his pants and pushed them down, his erect cock springing out. James did the same, until I was staring down at both of their magnificent cocks. I dropped to my knees and grasped their cocks with each hand. I hungrily began to suck their cocks, taking one in my wet mouth while stroking the other with my hand, then switching mouth and hand to the other cock.  I could feel my pussy beginning to drip with my sweet juices.

Phillip lifted me up and let me to his bed. He lay on his back and I got on my elbows and knees between his outstretched legs, my ass high in the air. I took his cock in my mouth and hand again and began to suck and stroke it. I felt James kneel behind me and spread my ass open with his hands. He buried his face between my ass cheeks, spread my swollen pussy lips with his fingers, and flicked his tongue from my pussy hole to my clit and back again, lapping up my sweet nectar. Then he moved his mouth to my asshole, darting his tongue around my tender anus. Phillip spread his legs farther apart as I licked his heavy swollen balls and then pressed my face deep into his ass, licking his asshole. 

 
I felt the head of James’s cock rubbing against my pussy and clit. I gasped as he slid his hard cock into my wet pussy, spreading my inner walls apart. “Oh god” I moaned, but Phillip silenced me by grabbing my hair and forcing his cock deep down my throat. James fucked my pussy slowly at first, but then faster, deeper and harder until my body shook from his thrusts. I wanted to cry out but couldn’t because Phillip’s cock filled my mouth and throat.

After many minutes of intense fucking, James withdrew his cock from my gaping pussy and rubbed the shaft up and down my ass crack. Phillip pulled his cock form my mouth, grabbed my throat with his hand and said “Tell him, my darling, tell him what you really want.” “My ass” I gasped, out of breath. “Louder” commanded Philip, his hand tightening around my throat “louder, beg him, beg him like the fucking slut you really are.” “My ass” I whimpered “please, fuck my ass, I want you to fuck my ass, please!”

James pressed the swollen head of his cock against my tight tender asshole. My sphincter involuntarily tightened but he forced my anus open with his cock. “Oh god” I moaned. “Oh fucking god, oh shit!” I cried as his cock ripped my tender anus open and the full length of his cock plunged into my rectum. Phillip tightened his grip about my neck, choking me while James began to fuck my ass harder and deeper. I was gasping for breath and moaning like an animal.


After an eternity, James pulled his cock out of my ass. Phillip lifted me up and twirled me around so I had my back to him and was facing James. Phillip lowered me onto him, his cock sliding deep into my now gaping asshole. He leaned me back and spread my legs. James knelt before me and forced his cock into my wet pussy. He fucked me hard, the bed shaking, until I was wailing at the top of my voice. “Oh god’ I cried “oh god, I’m going to cum, you’re going to make me cum!” James pulled his cock out of my pussy and sprayed his chest with my pussy juices. He thrust three fingers inside my gaping pussy and quickly fucked me with his hand. “Oh god, oh god, oh god!” I cried as I squirted again. He continued to fuck my pussy with his hand and I continued to squirt again and again, my orgasms blending into one long scream of ecstasy. My body shivered uncontrollably, my juices soaking the sheets.

Finally, he stopped and I rolled of Philip and collapsed into a heap, curling up and gasping for breath. Phillip pulled me to the floor, onto my knees. He and James stood over me, stroking their massive cocks. “Open your fucking mouth” he commanded. I opened my mouth. James grabbed my hair and turned my face toward him. I opened wide and he blasted his load of warm creamy cum into my hungry mouth. He filled my mouth with his heavy load. Then Phillip turned my face toward him. His thick sweet cum squirted on my face, dripping from my open mouth over my lips and down my chin. I took both their cocks in my mouth and licked every last drop of warm cum while they gently stroked my hair. Looking up at them I shyly smiled and said “Well, I happy I can finally get a father and son to cum together!”

Author : Susan James

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your naughty comments