Thursday, November 3, 2016

Ruining my Cousin's Wife's Cunt


I have a cousin that lives about an hour away, a few days ago Brian's wife Barbara called and said that Brian was in the hospital for chest pains, I drove over and found the room he was in, the Dr. came in and said every thing looked good but was to do tests the next day, so I told them that I would go home and return tomorrow. Brian said if you are coming back why not stay at his house and save the driving, and also he'd feel better if I was with Barbara cause he did not want her to stay by her self. So I agreed, I stopped by Wal-Mart to pick up a few things. 

When I got to Brian's, Barbara had fixed us some thing to eat, and after eating she went to bath. I went upstairs and took a shower, when I opened the shower door, Barbara knocked and said she had me a towel, she knew that there was not one in that bath. I told her to throw in on the floor, she opened the door and layed it down and when she looked up she had a great view of me, naked, her eyes trailed down to my cock which was only soft, even soft it hung down about 9 inches, her mouth fell open and she could not take her eyes off it. 

Suddenly she came to her self, and looked at me and said I'm sorry, and closed the door. When I finished I went down stairs to say good night and Barbara was sitting in the den and again said she was sorry for looking at me, I told her it was alright and not to worry about it, Barbara is about 5 years older than me, 33, long brown hair, big tits, and a large ass, no camel toe. She was dressed in a gown that came almost to her kness, and her tits you could see how large they were, her nipples were the longest I'd ever seen. 

As I looked at those tits my cock started to rise, I wore only gym shorts and with my dick getting hard you could see the tent it was making in my shorts. As we talked she looked up at me and when she saw my hard and how big it was hard her face turned white and her mouth fell open. I walked closer to her and her eyes never moved from my cock, I offered her my hand and asked if she wanted to go to bed. She took my hand and followed me to her bed, once at the bed I pulled the gown off her shoulders and she stood naked before me, her tits were huge, her nipples were long and standing straight out, her pussy was shaved, the lips on her cunt were swelled and puffed. 

I pulled her to me and we kissed, I pushed my tongue in her mouth, and then I sucked her tits, in no time she squirted cum down both legs, I pushed four fingers in her cunt and she cried out for me to fuck her. She came all over my fingers, then I pushed her to her knees and she removed my shorts and sucked all of my dick she could down her throat about 10 inches, she licked up and down the shaft and one nut at a time. Then I placed a load of cum down her throat and into her belly, I placed her on the bed and started to eat her cunt, she squirted again I thought, this woman is going to drown me. I continued to eat her cunt and I placed three fingers up her asshole, she screamed like she was dying. As soon as my dick was hard I crawled between her legs, placed her legs over my shoulders and sunk all 11 inches in her, she yelled like a painter cat, she begged me to quit that I was ripping her open, I continued to pump her till she squirted, the bed was wet with cum. 

On her last cum I could tell she was tired, so I started eating her asshole, she really raised cane, then I started to ass fuck her, she had never had a cock in her ass before, but after awhile I had all 11 inches in her bowels. When I came her bowels full we both where tired so we slept, about three hours later I woke up with a full hard and I crawled between her legs and buried my cock in her cunt again, she squirted so much I thought she had to be dried up, I placed another load in her cunt, then slept. 

When I awoke Barbara had my dick at full hard and had it lodged down her throat, I face fucked her till I had it all down her throat and then I filled her belly full of cum again, she said she had never been fucked like this before, she said she was so sore and her cunt was wide open and could not get it to close up. I told her no to worry her asshole looked the same. She fell on my dick again and sucked me till I unload down her throat. She told me as soon as she could she wanted her pussy fucked again.

2 comments:

  1. Don't you think its only natrual to cheat if someone can fuck you better than your husband?

    ReplyDelete

Add your naughty comments