Saturday, November 5, 2016

Sex On The Beach with Wills


His smooth bare chest
  Pressed up close and tight
  Against my sun kissed breasts
  Unleashes a yearning


  Low and burning down deep 

inside of Wet and moist
  Where soon I hope to 

seduce him to be Hot and thick

  Thrusting and heavy breathing
  Sweet erotic desires all night long
    
  Slowly Gently
  Licking my lips
  In sweet anticipation of the 

manly taste of his pleasure

  I pull down his shorts to reveal
  The largest privates of the 

Caribbean I've ever seen
  Hard, pulsing and ready


  And best of all Just for me
   All just for me
  
  Tenderly he enters me
  A man on a mission
  To achieve the ultimate emission
  Groaning Moaning As one


  We roll across the sand
  Lost in the grip of a powerful 

and all consuming passion Sweating
  Melting underneath the hot summer 


Sun as if we were the most taboo
  sexual cotton candy
     
  On top I ride
  Pulling his hands to my flesh
  Whimpering as his strong rough hands 

knead and caress

  A husky whisper escapes his lips
  He smiles and it is then that 

I know for sure
  Forever I've got him


  Under my sweet spell of 

lover's bliss for always
  My most willing and eager 

male sex slave

  Waking later from his naughty dream to anticipate the next erotic night to come

1 comment:

  1. You write very good English. I am looking for someone to critique my erotic novels before I submit to a publisher
    Are you interested in reading
    Alan

    ReplyDelete

Add your naughty comments