Friday, November 11, 2016

My First DP Experience


I have a regular fuck buddy who I met from a swinging web site. My husband has no idea what I get up to. My buddy lives in Belgium but comes to the USA every year and we meet up.

We usually go to a club. The club has a very sexy, erotic atmosphere. A couple of months ago we met there as usual. We took our clothes off and went in the swimming pool naked. It is so warm and relaxing and in the pool. He started to massage my breasts and nibble my neck just as I like it. There were other couples in the pool playing with each other and fucking, it turned me on.

Inside the pool room the air was all misty, the water was warm but the air was cold.There was a good looking young man standing near us. He was alone. I smiled at him and he edged closer to us. I turned with my back to my partner so the young man could see my boobs. He smiled back at me. My partner slid his hand between my thighs, teasing me, arousing me. I open my legs slightly. I can feel his hard cock pressing against my back. I love it.

A couple near us are fucking hard. She starts to moan and everyone in the pool turns to watch them. I looked at the young man standing near us. I smiled at him and said, we are going to the sauna. He followed us – hooray he had got the hint. The sauna was empty and my partner sat on the wooden bench. I opened his towel and started to lick his cock. The young man sat close by, watching me. I could tell his cock was hard beneath his towel. I was looking at him out of the corner of my eye, his hand moved under his towel and I could tell he was rubbing his cock as he watched us.

I touched his thigh and his legs opened. His towel fell down exposing his huge throbbing cock. I was in heaven, two erect cocks close to my face. I reached my hand out and stroked his cock. Then I leaned over and ran my tongue along his shaft. He moaned and closed his eyes. I took his cock in my mouth and at the same time continued to wank my partner.

I suggested that we go and find a private room and the three of us left the sauna. We found a room and discarded our towels. I laid on the couch and they both started to caress my body. “What would you like me to do?” he said. “I am at your disposal”. I have always wanted to have both my boobs sucked at the same time and they obliged. I squirmed. It felt so good. I was in heaven. My nipples had never been so erect. I could feel butterflies in my stomach. I was so excited. One of them slid his fingers inside me. My eyes were closed, I opened my legs. I could feel their hard bodies close to mine. The young man began to lick my pussy as my partner slid his fingers in and out of my wet cunt. He teased my clit with his tongue, nibbled it, kissed it. I began to moan. My partner slid his finger in my ass, and I exploded, thrusting my hips forward as I came on their fingers.

I told them I had always wanted to be split-roasted and I got on all fours. My buddy knelt down in front on me and pushed his cock into my mouth. The young guy knelt down behind me and slowly entered my pussy. Oh God it was amazing. He penetrated me deeper, gently thrusting his cock inside me. He held me hips pulling me onto his cock. My buddy fucked my face, thrusting his cock down my throat. I could taste his pre-cum, hot and salty.

The young guy reached his hand round to my clit and massaged it, I couldn’t contain myself, I felt my orgasm surge through my body as his young cock pounded inside me. I was so wet, I was dripping. I was hot and sweating. My buddy laid down on the couch and I hovered above him, reverse cowgirl. He smeared saliva over his cock and I spread my butt and slowly sat down on his hard cock. I felt it entering my ass. I took a few deep breaths and relaxed. Then I lay back on top of him and the young guy stood at the end of the couch smiling. He pushed my thighs apart and thrust his cock into my pussy. It was tricky, not as easy as it looks on the films. I kept very still, he began to move backwards and forwards.

I felt so stretched, so full up, I moved my hand down to my clit and began to frig myself. I could feel my partner thrusting upwards beneath me. He was very aroused. He held on to my hips and shot his load deep in my ass. He grabbed my boobs and squeezed my nipples and I came again, my vaginal muscles contracted on the young man’s cock which made he cum and he squirted all over my fanny.

3 comments:

  1. Yes. It's a real story of one of my close friends. I thought to share it. Thank you for checking it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my.. and I'm still reading a book on how to date ! I didn't know suck things exist in reality

    ReplyDelete

Add your naughty comments