Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Eating Her Anus


I have a special girl 
that I care for,
I care for!


I have a special love 

for her back door,
Her back door!


This girl's ass is real supine,
You might describe 

it really prime!

It's the kind of 

sweet ass that I adore,
I adore!


It's soft and round yet firm 

and it's so sweet,
 It's so sweet!

To spread her cheeks and 

eat is such a treat, 
Such a treat!

Her tasty crack is so Divine,
And I'm so happy 

that it's mine!

I could feast forever 

on her sweet meat,
Her sweet meat!


It thrills me every time 

I spread her cheeks, 
Spread her cheeks!

I look inside her crack 

and take my peeks,
Take my peeks!


I fasten my mouth to her hole,
And lick her like 

an "icing" bowl!

I tongue fuck her 

sweet hole until it squeaks, 
Til it squeaks!

I love my 

Baby's tasty anus hole,
Anus hole!


And when I eat it out 

I fill my soul,
Fill my soul!


I tongue fuck it until she creams,
And she's so happy 

that she screams!

A life time of her 

sweet ass is my goal,
Is my goal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your naughty comments