Thursday, November 3, 2016

Erotic Office Break


I woke up because the light from the gap between the curtains hit my face. Hotel beds are so comfy and clean sheets really make me oversleep. Grabbed the phone from the bedside and checked the time, it was 10:30-something in the morning. I typed a message for her. “Hi! Where are you? I just woke up and I’m in bed naked. :)” I knew she was at work. She replied,”I’m at work. Naked you say? Where are you?” I told her I was in a hotel for some company thing and was around 10 minutes away from her office and asked her if she wants to come over and cuddle and gave her the hotel name and my room number. Then she texted back, “Okay, I’ll come over, and we’ll do more than cuddle.” That got me excited, I was gonna get some. And the thought got me hard. Stroked myself while I waited for her to arrive. Edged myself for a good several minutes and then I hear the doorbell. She was here.

I got off the bed all naked and ran to the door, as soon as she got in and closed the door behind her she was all over me, kissing me like there was no tomorrow, all the way to the bed. Then she gave me a big push and toppled me on to the bed. She didn’t bother to undress. She was in her power suit and skirt. She did take off her jacket and threw it on a nearby chair. She hiked her skirt up to her waist and got on the bed and mounted me. I can see that her panties are already soaked. She reached down and pulled her panties to one side and guided my cock into her. I can hear the wet sound as I slid into her and she let out a long moan. She slowly moved up and down on my cock, leaning close to me with her hands on my chest and her face close to mine. A few more strokes and soon I felt her shudder, her whole body was shaking in orgasm.

As soon as the convulsions died down I laid her on the bed with me still inside her. I said to her, “That was quick?” She said that she got all excited in anticipation on the cab ride to the hotel which was why her panties were already soaked. “Ah,” I said. “But we’re not done yet.” Then I fucked her missionary style. I can see it on her face that she’s loving it. I just went at a steady rhythm, not really chasing an orgasm. Just enjoying the warmth and wetness inside her. I was at it a good ten minutes and she whispered that she was about to cum again, so I went at a faster pace. I wanted to cum with her. She had her eyes closed and her mouth open and I placed my mouth on hers as I pumped harder and faster. She was moaning in my mouth as she clamped her thighs around my waist and her legs started to shake. I was close as well and with one last thrust I pushed deep and I climaxed blasting cum inside her.

I pulled out and got off of her and lay beside her, panting. After a bit of a rest she got up, gave me a small kiss on the lips and told me she had a lunch meeting at work and that she needed a change of panties and she fixed her clothes up and said bye and left. I just lay there with a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your naughty comments