Monday, October 31, 2016

I Love To Fuck Alexa


I Love to Fuck Alexa!  
 
She is my drug of choice  
My addiction, drawn to it  
like a Moth to a Flame....  
 
...Slippery wet friction  
every time I dip deep into  
your pool of delicious sin  
yet it feels like heaven  
washing over me  
 
Fucking 
yes, making love is fine  
but the pressure is rising  
and you've taken possession of  
my soul and mind  
I an no longer in control  
 
Teasing me  
      the prelude  
            to the bluest movie  
 
ever produced  
my blinded eyes a wash  
in the wake  
of your Sweet Pussy Juice  
 
Watching you conquer  
the great expanse,  
of our
Big  
      Mahogany  
            Bed
 
 
Watching your body dance  
Both of us losing our heads  
in a hedonistic moment.....  
 
…..both of us hot and both of us on it  
 
No body does it like you  
the way your  
hands and fingers  
seduce  
      you
 
 
Slender digits release  
Tantalizing breast  
Hard, Taut nipples riding high  
on top of your heaving chest  
black satin blouse falls off to the side  
 
I fall into your deep leather comfort
watching your hands glide  
slowly down your torso  
your stomach tight and trembling at  
your touch  
 
Watching you breach  
the sanctity  
of your wet,  
black lace  panties....


Such a sensual dexterity,  
the way you  
slip and slide  
your way in between  
the intense arousal  
 
Of swollen lips,  
hard, pointed pearl  
being massaged by  
warm, wet fingertips  
 
Pressing deeper  
inside your creamy  
pussy hole, rock-a-my soul  
losing all control....  
 
...Pleasured spasms and gentle  
ahhs and moans,  
stuttered breaths  
hips winding to the grind  
thighs widely spread  
as your heart races toward  
 
“the little death”  
  In that solitary moment  
where there is no space  
nor time  
 
Just wetness  
and white cream
 

I want to exorcise  
those demons  
as I dream  
 
My bended spine,  
strong  masculine hips  
thrusting  
Deeper  
and  
Deeper  
inside
 
 
Hard and throbbing  
blood scalding, boiling  
spilling hot seed  
deeply  
Between  
your  
Creamy  
Thighs
 
 
Legs wrapped  
all around me  
coaxing the  
very  
last drop from me....  
 
Uncontrolled screams  
as your black cat squeezes  
my cock inside you forever    
mm mm, I love to “fuck Alexa”  
She is my drug,  
my addiction,  
drawn to it  
like a moth to a flame  
 
Slippery wet friction  
every time I dip deep into  
your pool of delicious sin  
I love to “fuck”...    
( no one else  
      butt  
          Alexa
)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your naughty comments