Thursday, November 3, 2016

Ravishment


I could see her lying on the bed again through the window, the same as the five nights before. Lying there with nothing on but her panties and a camisole. What a fucking slut. Just lounging around in her underwear, headphones blaring, with no regard to how fucking horny it made me... Tonight would be different. She never saw me coming - I was in through her open window before she even raised an eyebrow. I grabbed her ankles and yanked her to the end of her bed.

She screamed and kicked furiously at me, I could see her tits bouncing deliciously inside her Cami. I got rock hard. 

"Stop struggling you fucking whore!" I demanded. 

She continued to flail about, doing more damage to her bedding then anything else. Quickly I snatched a cord and tied one of her arms to her bedpost. The other quickly followed.

"Please, please, no, no, no..." she cried.
My hand deftly found the crotch of her panties, I could feel the slight damp oozing through. 

"Really? no? Your sweet little pussy says yes yes yes"
 I smile, then grab her pussy through the thin silk. She quivers a bit, and lowers her voice. 

"Please, don't do this, I'll do anything...."
 "Of course, you will" I grin 
"I have you tied up, you aren't going anywhere whore." 
"NO! NO! NO! FUCKING NO!..." 

I pull her panties down quickly, her pert ass is right in front of me, quivering with fear. tears are flowing, her sobs make me cum a little. Pushing her legs apart, I pull down my sweats and grab my engorged cock.

"I know what you want, what my sweet dirty little whore has been begging for all week.." 

Grabbing her waist, I thrust into her... the sweetness of her tight pussy surrounds me. She screams and writhes, trying to shake me out. It just makes me even harder. 

"WHO OWNS THIS FUCKING PUSSY!!" 
I scream at her, and slam her hard, driving my cock completely into her. 

"WHO OWNS IT!!" 
She screams in pain, tears flowing down her face "I don't know what to say" she chokes out. 

"YES YOU DO... WHO OWNS THIS FUCKING PUSSY!!!!" 
I slam harder over and over again. 

"YOU DO!! YOU DO!!!" 
Her admission drives my passion, and harder and harder I slam into her, 
Her cries turning into moans... I slow down. 

"Please... Please don't stop" she says. 
"You want more you dirty whore?" I say, 
pulling my dick out to the edge of her pussy. 

"Yes, Please, Please don't stop" "Beg for it" I say. 
"Please Fuck me, Please please fuck me hard" I comply, 
slamming my cock into her again. She moans. 
I grind and twist inside her, long hard strokes, filling her with every inch of me. 

"OH GOD OH GOD" she moans. 

I reach down and untie her, then flip her over on her back. One of her ample Tits flops from her cami. I lean over and grab it, she gasps, and I thrust back into her. Harder and harder I pound away, I can see her tits swaying, her hair in her face, and her lips parted, breathing heavily. Grabbing a handful of hair, I pull tight, and shove myself completely in and cum, yanking her head as I spill inside her. She continues to pant as I pull up my sweats. 

"same time next week?" I say 
"That would be amazing honey" she replies. 
I kiss her deeply, and return downstairs to watch TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your naughty comments