Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Flight to Ecstasy


Winter had lasted too long. I had gone through a painful breakup, which left me broken-hearten, and the grey winter cold left my soul frozen. I need sun, warmth, and passion. I had just received a generous bonus for exceeding a sales goal, so on impulse I booked a flight to a beach city in Brazil. I surprised myself by my impulsiveness, as I had never before gone on a vacation alone, but I felt desperate. My flight left home in the dark and cold. When I awoke, the plane was descending over a bright blue ocean. Exiting the terminal and hailing a cab, I was embraced by  warm breezes and sunlight. 

After checking into my hotel, I rushed to the balcony to see the beautiful white sand beaches. I was surprised to see many of the people on the beach were nude. Dare I? I slipped on my beach cover-up and sandals (and nothing else), grabbed my beach bag, and walked to the beach. Standing on the edge, I took a deep breath, removed my cover-up, and walked fully nude onto the beach. I had never felt so free and liberated as I walked across the beach, as if scales had fallen from my body. I found a chair, rubbed my naked body with lotion, and lay back. I could feel the admiring stares from both men and women as their eyes feasted on my young, shapely body.

That evening I put on one of my shortest, sexiest dress and went to the hotel bar. I sat on a bar-stool and ordered a drink. Gazing about the noisy, crowded room, I saw three young men at a table staring at me, smiling and laughing among themselves. Feeling naughty, I discreetly spread my legs on the bar-stool and gave them a clear view of my bright red panties. One of the men walked over, introduced himself as Nicolas, and asked in English if he and his friends could buy me a drink. Sweetly thanking him, I followed him back to his table. He introduced his friends Rafael and Felipe. Sitting between them, sipping my drink and and chatting (they all spoke excellent English), I felt hands under the table slip up my thighs, and fingers slip inside my panties to caress my clit. I spread my legs under the table, smiling and breathing deeply as the crotch of my panties grew soaking wet from my juices. I was overwhelmed by the desire to be fucked, to be fucked hard over and over. Catching my breath, I asked if they would like to come to my room. 

As soon as the elevator doors closed, our arms and tongues intertwined, fingers entered my wet pussy. When we entered my room, we immediately fell on the bed. I pulled Nick’s cock from his pants and began to stroke and suck it while Rafael began to lick my pussy lips and clit.

Nick pulled his pants down, grabbed me with his strong hands and pulled me on top of himself. He plunged his hard cock into my pussy and began to fuck me. I grabbed Rafael’s and Felipe’s erect cocks, one in each hand, and began alternately sucking and stroking them.



The guys took turns fucking my wet pussy while I sucked the two free cocks that were free. I was moaning loudly “Fuck me, oh god fuck me, yes, fuck me!” as they pounded my in different positions. Then Rafael pulled me on top of him and pressed the swollen head of his cock against my tight asshole. “Oh yes, please!” I begged breathlessly “Please, fuck my ass!” Rafael slowly lowered my body as giant hard cock forced my tender tight anus to stretch open. I sucked Nick’s cock as I rode Rafael’s up and down, his cock impaling my deep rectum. “Of god.” I gasped, I’m cumming, I’m cumming” as cock plunged deep into my bowels, my body shuddering as a massive orgasm shot through me. 

After several minutes, Nick moved between my spread legs. Rubbing the head of his cock against my pussy lips and clit, he then plunged his cock into my pussy while Rafael’s cock still filled my ass. Their cocks pounded in and out of me like pistons, stretching both my holes wide open. I moaned and  sucked Felipe's cock while Nick and Rafael pounded my pussy and ass. The feeling of being ripped open by both their cocks erupted in a second orgasm for me, my legs shaking uncontrollably as I moaned and grunted like a wild animal in heat.

Felipe said “My turn!” He lay on the bed and I climbed astride him, taking his hard cock into my gaping wet pussy. Nick knelt behind me and squeezed his giant cock past my tight anus and deep into my rectum. The both began fucking me hard in my pussy and ass, the bed shaking and squeaking. 


Rafael stood by the bed. I grasped his cock, stroking and sucking until he gasped “I’m cumming, I’m cumming!” He stroked his cock and thick warm cum spurted into my open mouth, dripping from my tongue and lips while Felipe and Nick continued to rip my pussy and ass open. As I sucked the last drops of cum from the slit in the end of Rafael’s cock, my body jerked as if from electric shocks as a third orgam ripped through my body. 


Finally Felipe and Nick flipped my on my back and knelt over my face, stroking their massive cocks. With deep groans the both simultaneously began blasting my face with their massive loads, their creamy cum covering my nose and cheeks, squirting into my eager open mouth, covering my tongue and lips. I greedily ate their cum, swirling it in my mouth with my tongue, licking it from my lips before swallowing it down my throat as they rubbed their cocks over my face.



I lay limp and totally relaxed. The winter chill was gone from my bones and my body buzzed as a warm glow spread over me. I had found new life and passion in my flight to ecstasy. 

Author : Susan James

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your naughty comments