Saturday, October 22, 2016

Dani Fucks Veronica Dry


I simply wanna make this 
very very clear
I'm bound and determined to 

 fuck u dry my dear
slapping this dick, 

upside your pussy lips
then bending over to 

give it a loving kiss
plunging deep inside 

your sugar walls
dead intentions is to 

bust them draws..

I'm gonna fuck you, 

and nut in you
and suck you, 

and suck

..it'll be a long time 

before you make me nut
before I'm through your pussy 

will be drained too
I wanna fuck that hot pussy, 

til your juices run dry and 
fuck you some even, 
that ain't no lie..

Girl sit back and enjoy 

how I ride, 
I'm cock blasting in that ass 
and fucking machine 
you never ever had.

Take this cock swallow 

it slowly inside your mouth 
drink all the juice, 
as it erupts forth
you sucking it so good, 

and it feels bad..
MMMM.. 

Baby this is all making me 
wanna fuck you more still..
I can't get enough of 

drinking your essence , 
I can't get my fill.. 
pounding and pounding 
you til your wet well runs dry..
I'll fuck you over and over,

 til finally my cock dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your naughty comments