Tuesday, October 11, 2016

The lovely Miss Esperanza

The new school and new neighborhood had really stressed me out. My grades were dropping, and I was very lonely. That was until, I discovered that my neighbor was the kind, innocent, naive and fucking hot Ella Esperanza. I was half convinced she dropped straight from the Lord's semen.

It turned out, that Ella, who was a few years older than me, held a Doctorate in Mathematics, and cheerfully offered to help me with my Maths homework. I gained a really good friend in the process. It hurt me badly, when we hung out, and she shared with me how she had very little real friends, as people always thought she used her body to get things done her way. I hugged her, trying hard to ignore the fact that her ample bosom was pressing hard into my ribs.

A few weeks later, me and Ella, or Miss Esperanza as she was my tutor, became really thick friends. One particularly hot Sunday, I went to her place. She told me to wait in the living room, whilst shouting at someone on the phone. Turns out the laundry man had forgotten to drop off her pile, and she had no clean clothes to put on. 

"Miss Esperanza. I'm sorry. Maybe I should come later? It's just that this test I have tomorrow is really important." 

Little did I know the effect the words would have.


"You have a test tomorrow?! God, my naked body isn't more important than your test! You're an adult, so I hope you won't be startled", she said in a very matter-of-factual tone, as she stepped out in a sheer little nightgown sort of dress, that flashed her heavenly breasts. I tried very hard, but couldn't prevent my cock shooting skyward.

I apologized for the behavior of my penis, but she smiled so sweetly, placing a finger on my package and said, "It's alright. Let's get to our studies.". She was teaching integral calculus, but all I could think of was integrating my dick within those tits. 

With no idea what got in to me, I said, "Ella. Miss Esperanza, I'm sorry", and dropped my shorts and slapped them against her buttony nipples.
 (Author : Gemma Atkinson)

5 comments:

Add your naughty comments