Sunday, October 9, 2016

My Wife's First Cock in her Butt

My wife is a shy, but sensual woman. After convincing her to sleep naked with me, I had learned all of her erogenous zones. Whilst her tits were extremely sensitive and erogenous, I never got over the perfect proportion they were sized, topped off with the world's most beautiful set of nipples, that I could pout and kiss for eternity. As my palm was finding it's way to her magnificent tits, which she playfully shielded from me, I placed a palm on her ticklish waist, making her moan like a bitch in heat. I gently prodded my devilish cock against her juicy labia that was emanating a sweet musky odor that made our bedroom smell like a brothel. The more I teased her godly vagina, the more she wanted my penis in her. She began to slightly thrust her hips downward in an attempt to do so. Seeing that her attention had diverted to my sch-long, I immediately palmed her free tit, massaging it as if there were no tomorrow. She went crazy, confused over which region was more sensual. As she was deciding whether to focus on her tits being ravaged, or her pussy being calmed, I slid my cock out and in one swift motion, thrust it in her asshole, well lubricated by the delicious juices of her god-sent pussy.
(Author : Gemma Atkinson)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your naughty comments