Monday, October 3, 2016

I love you Mom

I thought he was my husband's colleague, and was pleasantly surprised to learn that he was my husband's son, Ethan. He was so macho, handsome, and had a mischievous look on his face.

I'd never had a son of my own, and I was willing to except Ethan as my own. His father told me, Ethan's mom died when he was an infant, and grew up motherless. Soon, I got acquainted with Ethan, and showered him with all the love and affection a mother would, all the while trying very hard not to develop sexual feelings for him. While I could control my hands, the strong smelling juices of my pussy may have given me away.

One day, I came home, and Ethan hugged me welcome.Unfortunately, that was the day I chose to wear a frilly Ruffled top with no bra. The hug lasted longer than usual, and I felt something hard poke against my lower stomach.This was wrong. I looked into Ethan's eyes, and I saw love. A transcendental love that a man can only have for his mother, but also a streak of lust. Before I knew it, I was smooching Ethan, licking his earlobe. Very promptly, he ran his hands up my voluptuous thighs and round, firm buttocks, moaning "Mom....Mom...". I jutted my chest, pressing my tits against his Greek torso. I felt a strong hand grope my breasts so hard, I could feel the blood flow stop and restart. My nipples, were aching to reach out to Ethan, so erect. God, he was so strong, my tits wanted more. "I love you Ethan", I whispered, as I unbuttoned my top sensually.

"I love you Mom", he replied, with a tear in his eye, as he reached out a finger to twirl my brown nipple. Ethan, is the best son ever.
(Author : Gemma Atkinson)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your naughty comments