Friday, October 28, 2016

Quickie in the Mart


I was dating this girl and we had sex everywhere and any time we could. She really liked public places and I didn't care. She was absolutely fantastic. One time we were out cruising and stopped at a local convenience store to get some soda. She looked at me before we got in the store and told me to follow her to the restroom. She went into the restroom. I went and looked at the sodas and stuff. When I went into the restroom she was already nude. I quickly kissed her and started sucking on her nipples. She was moaning by this point. I licked my way down her body and drove my tongue into her hot pussy. She was swaying on her feet. I licked and sucked at her clit till she came hard and got my face all wet.

I stood up and she immediately went to my crotch and lowered my zipper and took my cock in her mouth. She sucked on me for a while. She stopped and put her leg up on the sink and told me to fuck her. I slid my cock into her and on the first thrust was balls-deep. We fucked like that for about 15 minutes. She then told me she wanted me in her ass. We'd never done this in public before, but I was game. I got some of her cunt-juice and some lotion she carried and lubed her up and slid my cock in her back door slowly. Once I got in, I fucked her hard. She was moaning and gasping with every thrust.

Just after I came, we heard a knock at the door. "WHAT'S GOING ON IN THERE?" someone shouted through the door. She yelled, "Nothing. I am just about done." We cleaned ourselves up and I left the restroom first. Five minutes later she came out, wearing nothing but her coat. It was open. I paid for our soda and got a discount, because the guy couldn't believe his eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your naughty comments