Sunday, August 7, 2016

Pussy For You


My pussy's wet
and it's waiting for you
bury your dick deep daddy
my cunt needs a serious screw

Hit it from every angle
bang me from every position
fuck me into docile submission

Make my pussy fart and gush
grab a handful of my hair with your fist
pry my mouth open with your dick
make me drink your golden piss

Fuck me in the master bedroom
where you fucked my mommy
being your living fuck doll
is what makes me feel complete

Watch me finger my twat and my ass
as i watch you stroke your dick
i love to see it in your hand
so big, so hard, so thick

Fuck my ass and pussy
giving a few thrusts to them each
give some dick to my bunghole
then to my sweet, hairless peach

You go in and out of each hole
at a mind spinning pace
then shove your pole in my mouth
for me to take a taste

You mount my chest
to give my tits a fuck
the tip of your leaking shaft
my eager mouth does suck

All of a sudden, you grunt
the next instant, you're cumming
and with your nut on my face
I look simply stunning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your naughty comments