Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Come Inside : Leah and Jason


Come to me and 
unleash your desire
In nothing but your skin 

we'll ignite this fire 

Of inspiration for the 

night ahead
As we rumble in the nude 

losing ourselves within this bed 

Wet kisses 

over hard abs
Rough hands 

gripping soft ass 

The sweet infiltration 

of my fortress
To acquire my 

treasured moistness 

Length buried….

deep inside me perfectly hidden
Causing pleasure filled moans…

never-ending 

Bed sheets saturated
Precise prodding…

greatly appreciated
Tight walls gripping 

your throbbing flesh 

As our minds and bodies 

flawlessly mesh
Climax is near 

I can feel it approaching 

Your nectar unexpectedly 

encroaching
My insides and 

filling me to capacity 

If you wanted to come inside 

all you had to do was ask me
Wrapping my legs around you 

enjoying this sensation 

Reaching my peak 

immediately after…
this feeling is amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your naughty comments