Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Firmly Mine : Johnny and Jenni


Ankles are being  
held in firm grip.
Hand then follows
from calf to hip.
Stopping to slide
two fingers deep
down inside...
wet and silky lips
between thighs.


Hips and Ass
that are now held tight ...
A smack and a swat...
one hard then one light.
Softly my lips kiss
raised throbbing flesh..
In that moment
pain and pleasure...
found to mesh.


My hand is bound by
your chestnut locks..
As I forcefully pull you
back to hardened cock.
Teeth raking soft neck
sinking into skin...
The taste of your flesh
is savored within...

 

Thighs are spread
so open wide.
My hands pillage;
cock drives inside.
Your soft wet treat..
My throbbing beat..
Meshing together in
torrid sensual heat.


Hand beneath tummy
and on stainless ring
Guiding each movement
Feeling flesh cling..
Walls clench and tighten...
seeping wetness too.
Thrusting meets with rocking
as I pour myself in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your naughty comments