Sunday, August 7, 2016

By the Pool : Alexa and Joel


The sun falls in rays,
bringing light upon our world.
As lay by the pool, 

a shadow comes over me,
blocking the glorious sun from my skin.


Looking through my sunglasses, 

I see him.
I start at his feet, 

looking up his muscular body,
Lifting my head from his column of thighs,
then pausing as I stare at the large, 

thick bulge in his swimsuit.

I hear a chuckle and I look up 

to see him laughing.
Blushing instantly,
I look away from the instant embarrassment.
His hands caress my face,
turning my head to meet his eyes.


I look into his eyes which contain his soul,
seeing his love radiating from them.
He lowers his mouth the mine,
meeting in an explosion of pleasure.


Our tongues twist in an erotic dance.
He pulls away,
kissing down my jaw and my neck.
His hands pull away my bikini,
letting my breast fall out into the hot summer air.


He lowers more,
his mouth meeting my hard nipples.
Throwing back my head from the bliss,
of his aggressive mouth on my breast.


His hands explore my body,
laying his body on mine.
He pulls my bikini bottoms off,
throwing them across the pool.


I pull his trunks off,
his dick spilling out,
glistening with pre-cum.


He lowers his self onto me once more,
pushing his dick against my wet folds,
filling my body with his thick cock.


His sure strokes bring me ecstasy,
the friction sending heat coursing 

through our bodies,
feeding the heat to each other.

With one more deep stroke, he explodes,
filling my insides with his sweet cum.


I instantly cum,
giving into the pure pleasure of my orgasm.

After our shaking, his body blankets mine.
We lay there for a couples of minutes,
catching our breaths.


He stands up and grabs our swimsuits.
He then moves over and 

picks up my glistening body,
carrying me into our home,
Where more pleasure soon followed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your naughty comments