Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Bite Me Hard, Make me Bleed


Kiss me slow,
Ride me fast-
Put angry words
In the past.


Pin me down
And take control
Tease me, please me,
Make me whole.


Bruise my lips
With your fierce kiss-
Steal my breath,
Something I won't miss.


You finger steel bands
Around my wrists,
Pleasure building,
Hands clench into fists.


At you sexy voice,
My insides quiver-
You kiss my neck
And i can only shiver.


Bruises and teeth marks
Cover my pale skin,
But I'm out of my mind
As you pull out, thrust in.


Bite me harder,
Make me bleed-
Helpess desperation
Increases the need.


Orgasms peak wildly,
Leaving us spent-
Even with the energy
Our last meal had leant.


But you pull me close,
And I'm happy but sore-
Cuddling is fine, but
I'm still hungry for more.


Eyebrow raised, you grin,
'That wasn't enough?'
So I laugh, 'Never'
And then 'I like it rough.'


I like that with you
I feel sexy and strong-
That you never call me crazy
Or my desires 'wrong'.


I like how I can lay safe
In you arms every night
And still be myself
Without a guilt trip or fight.


But, baby, you broke the rules
Yesterday when we talked-
You wanted me again

I didn't get angry
Instead I got nude and 

walked towards you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your naughty comments