Saturday, August 6, 2016

Daddy's Slut


On my knees, naked, I wait,
Nipples hard, pussy wet,
My sweet odor fills the room,
The moonlight catches 

the collar about my neck,
A leash holds me in place.


The touch of your hand,
Makes me go wild with need,
My breath quickens and heart pounds,
Wetness gathers, dripping down my thighs,
The trails evidence of my desire for you.

 

I ache,
I need more than your touch,
Your body, your pulsating cock 

filling me is what I need,
What I crave is you, all of you,
Now and forever I belong to the 

whims of your will.

My nipples are rock hard, 

tight as my virgin pussy,
The day I bleed for you is the beginning,
The beginning of my life as your slut,
To please my Father, 

eternally is this slut's purpose,
For you I am wanton, nothing is taboo.


The feel of your teeth sinking deep,
Bruises and marks are welcomed, 

wanted and needed,
The feel of your hand, 

your belt on my ass 
affirming that I am yours,
Only yours.


Fill me with your cock,
Fill me with your cum,
Make me ache and bleed,
Allow me to drink and bathe 

in your golden nectar,
 

There is nothing this slut 
wouldn't do for you.

Fuck Me Daddy...

1 comment:

Add your naughty comments