Tuesday, August 9, 2016

IF YOU LOVE ME, HURT ME


If you love me
Hurt me


Let me feel the wrath 

of your jealously
So I should know

 I’m your property
Pledged to you 

for eternity

Scratch & bite, 

slice & dice, 
kick & strike, 
show me no mercy
Rebuke my insolent 

perverse puerility
Magistrate your 

matriarchal authority

If you love
Punish me


I petition your 

feminist audacity
I need your 

disciplinarian authority
To purge my 

disingenuous iniquities

Upon my flesh 

declare your sovereignty
Chastise me to 

you’re satiated completely
Demand I comply willingly


If you love me
Hurt me


Justice adjudicated swiftly
Affirms that you love me
So don’t hesitate, 

punish me quickly

And whilst you do
Know how much I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your naughty comments