Saturday, July 30, 2016

Tonight is our Night


When your day is over 
and you finally come home,
I can't wait to get everyone asleep 

so we will be alone.

We undress each other 

and start to kiss,
Our hands on 

each others hips.

You massage and play 

with my breasts,
I move my hands 

up on your chest.

We lie down and you 

spread my thighs,
Your tongue is exploring my pussy 

and I start to sigh.

You're fingering and playing with my 

hidden pink clit,
You part my pussy lips 

and tongue fuck my slit.

I am so wet and my pussy 

starts to cream,
Loving all the attention 

it's like a dream.

It's your turn and 

I suck your cock,
Your cock is 

as hard as a rock.

Sucking and slurping 

on your thick dick,
Your cum is oozing 

down your prick.

I swallow it all and 

don't miss a drop,
You're moaning and grunting 

and telling me not to stop.

You tell me to get on my 

hands and knees,
You slide your cock into 

my pussy with great ease.

You're smacking my ass and 

calling me your whore,
Oh shit, I noticed you 

didn't lock the door.

You thrust and you pound 

and we start to scream,
You fill my pussy 

with lots of cream.

We kiss and we hug 

and now we are done,
I am so glad we had SEX 

and had all this fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your naughty comments