Friday, July 29, 2016

My Taiwanese Lady


She was a lovely Taiwanese Lady,
She was small just like a child.
She had a figure that would stop the Gods,
Her sex acts would drive me wild!


Her breasts weren't more than a mouthful,
I could suck one right inside.
I loved sucking and tonguing her nipples,
My pleasure I couldn't hide!


Just like most of the far Eastern ladies,
She kept her pussy shaved clean.
It was just so delectable to me,
I loved feasting on her cream!


My sweet succulent Taiwanese Lady,
Loved to climb on a straddle.
She would ride me like she was a jockey,
She'd make my poor brain addled!


What my Taiwanese Lady loved most was,
The way that I loved her ass.
She loved feeling my tongue probing her hole,
While I did it she'd just gasp!


Then when I'd shove my hot cock deep inside,
She'd push back with all her might.
She loved to feel my cock deep in her hole,
I'd fuck her sweet ass all night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your naughty comments