Sunday, July 17, 2016

The Night When Everything Changed



The Night was so Hot. The Mumbai Heat was seasoning us. An Unexpected Night Stay in a Tiny Room at a Tiny Motel. Us... Yes i was with Jordan

Jordan, my student for the last 6 years. Me and Jordan are here in India for a Conference on Genetics. The American Airline flight to Dallas was few hours after the Gala Dinner. Missed the flight and have to reschedule it to the next afternoon. Ended up in a Motel near the airport which was fully occupied. The motel owner was a good man. Offered us an old tiny Room which has a Couch and a table lamp. No fans, A/C nothing. Jordan was the brightest of my students. He is an absolute Genius in his field. This conference was important for him because his Research was a break-through in genetic engineering. Other than academics, he is a Fitness Freak and a Rugby Player.


"Prof. Sandra, would you like to have some vodka?" Jordan Asked.

"I would Love to" I replied.

Jordan comes with two shots of Belvedere.  He was half naked only his jeans on. The Heat was killing us and he couldn't resist but remove his Shirt. It was so awkward for me to stay with a young guy for the next 12 hrs in the same room. Jordan was a Gentlemen. Even-though i am 12 years elder than him. We were good friends and we usually Workout in the gym together. But this was the first time we were sitting in a closed Private room. It felt very awkward sitting beside him; Sipping the Vodka and staring at his sweaty body.

As a Married woman who is a mother of two beautiful kids, this situation is a bit abnormal. To be honest, Jordan was very Sexy that day with the sweat dripping away the chest. I always admired Jordan's six pack abs at the gym. He was a Heart Throb for all the young girls at the Gym. But, Jordan was too busy loving his GF, Lucy, A cute, sexy and gorgeous tennis player who comes to the same gym. Jordan was a great Lover. Few times, i have noticed them make out in the car. Jordan was a perfect all-rounder. He managed everything in a Perfect manner.

"Miss Sandra, Are you good?", Jordan Asked

"Yes Jordy. Why ?", I Replied.

He looked a bit worried. The reason was obvious. He Humidity in the room was so high and i was sweating limitless. My party dress was fully drenched in sweat and the sweat Dripping from my thigh area was creating a mess on the couch. I just wanted to get Naked and lie on the couch. Today the scenario was different. As the room was so Tiny. I felt so awkward to strip myself and jump into a new dress. It would look like a Strip Show to him.

"You should get yourself Comfortable ma'am", He said.

"Never mind Jordy, Just a few hrs", I replied with Awkwardness.

With time, we were Sweating a lot. The humid was giving a good shot. Jordan's denim was wet. He quickly removed his jeans and was just lying on the couch with his Underwear. OMG! He had a great Physique.

As the situation was getting worse, i thought to rip my dress off and remain in my Lingerie. Jordy is student and he is very Younger boy than me. So never mind i decided. That night, i was wearing a thin black bra and black G-String. My husband always said, i look amazing in strings or thongs. After giving birth to two kids, my Boobs were on perfect size. As a woman, i looked perfect in the lingerie and the wetness added more Spiciness to the look.

I was standing, Jordan was looking at my Thongs and the perfect ass. I knew, he was enjoying. I like it in someway. I couldn't explain the feeling. He looked a bit awkward. He had a Perverted look on his eyes. This was the first time, i saw him like that. With the looks and his Physique with just the underwear clearly depicted him like an "PURE FUCKER".

"Sandra, Do you know that the receptionist thought we were a Couple ?", he said in a perverted voice. I was Clueless. All of a sudden he drank three vodka shots at once and was looking at me with Absolute Lust. I knew something was going to happen. He came nearby myself. He started Pouring vodka on to my whole body.
"What the Fuck", i said quietly.

"I wanted you the whole time Sandra. Right from the first year. When you got married five years ago, i was angry. From that day, i was waiting to Fuck you the whole time. I have tried to do it in lab session when you and me were Alone. But it didn't work. I thought, i should act Professionally in this trip. But, they all got vanished when i saw your wet body. I know you like me. I have noticed the way you stalk my Body at the gym and the pool. Let's fulfill each others dream. Come on Baby",  he forced.

I was Shocked.  

"What are you doing Jordy", I shouted.

Before my shout ended. My lingerie was in his hands. He Ripped my bra and thongs in a flash. I was standing there Naked.

"Go Away Jordy", I Shouted.

He lifted me and throw-ed me on the Couch and was on me. Both of us were totally naked.

"Keep slapping me if you don't like this", he said with a smile.

I gave 5 hard slaps on his face. On the 6th slap i Realized, i wanted this too. I gave my consent by closing my eyes. He put his hard 10 inches cock into me. He fucked me in Missionary for 10 minutes. He was in total control. He fucked me like he is never gonna see me.

I was moaning like an animal. Missionary,  Doggy, Cowgirl and reverse cowgirl was some significant positions he tried on me. for 40 minutes he was on Control on me. I didn't speak a single word. I was thoroughly Enjoying my student's work.

As the final act, he put his five fingers into my vagina and started Fisting. After 5 minutes of continuous Fisting, i started cumming and Squirted thick white liquid all over the his body.

He started fucking me in the pussy again. He Cummed a huge load into my vagina. With the busy schedules, i am quite sure he didn't Masturbate for few days. It was a lot of semen inside me. We have made a huge mess on the couch. The couch was full of white Gummy Liquids.

We lied for 20 mins in the same posture. We felt Dizzy after the intense session. Jordy was on me and he has locked my legs with his. My bladder was full and i wanted to Pee. The room didn't have a bathroom. So i started peeing on the couch. I felt it's kinda Arousing. Jordy waked with the Hot liquid flowing on his body. 

"You Dirty Bitch", he laughed. 

His cock was lying in my Vagina. He started to urinate inside me. I was stunned. He said, he is cleaning my Pussy. I chuckled. It was a Messy encounter. The sunrises. We washed ourselves. We knew the room is messy to clean. I paid Extra money to the motel for helping us out. Got into the plane to Dallas. It was a 20hr flight. We behaved like Real Couples. We laughed. We Kissed. We cracked dirty jokes on each other. Jordy's fingers were exploring my Intimate parts. I loved the entire flight. We landed in Dallas on a Saturday morning.

Our connection flight to San Fransisco was in the night. We checked into a five star room in Dallas. We spent most of the time Fucking. We badly wanted to make out in a hotel after the mini sessions on the plane. That's the only chance we got to be Together for some time. Because my Hubby and his GF will be waiting at the SF airport to pick up us home. I know i cheated my husband. But i always loved cheating if the guy was Jordy. Recently we have started a New research together and Discussions always end up in Intercourses in weird locations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your naughty comments