Tuesday, July 19, 2016

A Woman's Wet Dream

Laying you 
down so i can 
let my tongue 
search your body,

Licking from your 
breast to your clit 
damn you taste 
so damn good to me,

As my tongue slide 
down your belly 
you start to giggle 
softly,

While in my mind 
I'm thinking 
of ways to 
make you cream,

And do all the
 things to fulfill 
a Woman's 
Wet Dream,

Caressing your nipples 
as my tongue 
enter your pussy 
and hit your sweet spot,

Going in and out 
then going deep letting it 
flicker as you 
continue to get hot,

You start to mumble 
please stop 
I'm going to squirt 
all over you,

I look you 
in your eyes 
and say that's what 
I want you to do,

Hearing your moans 
got me wanting 
to hear you 
Scream,

Loving the things 
I'm doing to make you 
do more than just having 
A Woman's Wet Dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your naughty comments