Saturday, July 16, 2016

I Love It When We Fuck


Let's fuck right there
I take off my skirt
I'll fuck you in the chair
I remove my tight shirt


I put you into my hole
My pussy is so tight
I'm in complete control
Will be fucking tonight


Reverse cowgirl my hands on my knees
My pussy makes lot's of sounds
I fuck your cock with ease
You move your dick all around


We moan as we make love
You start to buck
Your cock fits like a glove
I love it when we fuck


Your hands are on my breasts
Pulling and pinching at my nips
You really enjoy my chest
Your one hand is on my hip


My pussy is so wet
As we fuck each other
We both start to sweat
We're each-others lover


We both explode
Fuck that was great
I've enjoyed your load
I love our fucking dates


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your naughty comments