Thursday, July 28, 2016

Bend Over Baby


Bend over and 
look at your feet
Take your hands and 

spread those cheeks

Get ready for my 

dick to begin
Uh O it's 

starting to bend

Got to get that 

ass lubed up
So it'll be ready for 

a real good fuck

Spit on your finger 

stick it in your ass
It's all ready and 

lubed at last

Oh fuck man 

this shits all tight
I had to push with 

all my might

Oh baby please 

don't cry
A good ass fucking 

won't make you die

Just relax and enjoy
Don't worry 

i will be a good boy
I won't neglect that little twat


Here I cum ready or not
Shoving my cock 

right in your cunt
Lie on the bed so I can 

hit it from the front

I can see the pleasure 

in your face
Your even trying to 

meet my pace

Ready? 

I'm gonna blow my load
Say your ready 

you fucking hoe

mmm....

baby that was the best
Now move over bitch 

I need my rest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your naughty comments