Sunday, July 24, 2016

Take Me, Tease Me


Take me, 
tease me, 
undress me slowly.

Make me drip, 

make me moan, 
press against me.

Your hardness against me is 

driving me wild
My arms around you, 

fingers groping.

Oh my god I want you!
Thrown on my bed, 

you on top. 

Holding my arms down, 

biting my lips.
Your force yourself in me, 

and oh god, Mitch!

Can’t you feel me cumming 

so soon, so quick!
The power within me 

to grasp you so tight,
I want you, 

I want you, 
want you tonight.

You thrust so deep,

 your body shakes
Fucking me so the 

whole house quakes.

Inhaling and absorbing me, 

making me glow,
As explosions rock us 

and make me flow,

I catch my breath and 

let out a scream,
Hoping that this 

just isn’t a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your naughty comments