Saturday, March 17, 2018

My Pussy is Leaking


Sex is like a Drug
Gotta get fucked up
Sex is like a Food
Fork it like it's Pork

 

Lets Fuck
You and Me
Head to Head
Feet to Feet


Kiss me on the Head
Then kiss me on the Neck
Hold my Waist
Then Kiss me on there


Tongue Fuck me
With my Titties bare
Middle Fingers
up and down my rear


Make me Scream
Your name
"Mercy" I say


Eat my pussy
Till I'm begging to be dead


Now its time for the Sex
Cold mild rough Sex
You are hard as Bruce Willis
I start to suck your Penis


My hands on your Balls
Tea bagging for Lunch
Your face is in a Twist
I'm driving you Knot


I ask, are you ready?
You manage to give a nod
Feed me Baby
I'm hungry for your Cum


It blows in my Face
My tongue in a Race
Swallow like a Bird
Heavenly Grace


I lick you Squeaky
My Pussy is Leaking
Fuck me now I order
But first drink some water


Now I'm yours like a dog
Your dick is in my butt
Riding and grinding
I'm really getting fucked


My body in a Spasm
My lung is collapsing
For when we fuck like this
The cum is Satisfactory


My back to the bed
You fuck my Pussy next
Am screaming for joy
Am screaming for pain


Fuck... Fuck... Fuck...
HOLY...
Shit... Shit... Shit...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your naughty comments