Sunday, March 25, 2018

My Cock gives Pleasure


I am a Great Fucker
Maybe the Best in the World
I really mean it.


I have Gorgeous Cock
It is Pompous and Monumental
Condensed with Pure Energy.


I can Fuck for Hours
I can Fuck for Weeks
It is not a Simple Ordinary Fuck
It is a Hurricane
It has Devastating Impacts
Babes beg for more
I Fuck more.

I don't Fuck Manically
 I Fuck Slowly
Moving in and out
My Cock gives Pleasure
Not Pain.


I change Positions and Spots
Every once in a while
I escalate my Rhythm
Striking like Thunder
I speed up my Pace
Pounding Harder and Harder
in a Frenzy of need
Then I Slow Down
so she can enjoy the Sensation.


During Sex
I Spit in the Face
I bite Ears
Lock lips and
Kiss Deeply
I Suck and Squeeze Boobs
I grab Butt Cheeks
I tease outer Pussy Lips 

in Circular Motion
I pull Hair and Ride like a Horse
then I grab her Throat
but I never Choke.


I talk Dirty
very Dirty.


When I feel the Contraction
and impending Orgasm
I stay inside, Hard, Throbbing
Slowly my Cock begins to Soften
Gushing with Pleasure
Basking in the afterglow of Climax.

1 comment:

  1. How to Make Money from Sports Betting - Work-to-Earn
    Betting on sports is a great งานออนไลน์ way to earn some income. Sports betting is an easy way to earn some extra income without actually making any money from it.

    ReplyDelete

Add your naughty comments