Friday, March 2, 2018

We’re both gonna Orgasm


“Take my cock” he demanded
“No” she refused “use the real word”
“Take my dick” she held it a moment in her lips
Before she bit down
When he pulled away in horror she said
“Wrong”.
“Oh my god, don’t bite my penis!”
“Better, now try again”


His hand was protectively over his manhood
“You’re crazy.” He accused
She smiled
“No, I’m pedantic”


“Ok” he continued. “shit, Umm. 

Take my penis in your mouth”
She wrapped it gently, almost an apology.
“The, umm. The glans, I like it when you, yeah!”
“Play with my ball- my, umm my scrotum”


He heated up, hips moving involuntarily.
“Oh god, please can I—give me your pussy!”
She gave his left testicle a spirited flick
He squeaked in surprise.


“Are you getting this wrong on purpose?
Do you like it rough like this?”
“No!” he said, a little too defensively


He breathed deeply, thinking hard.
“Ok, god. Ok. Fine, 

you want it technical do you, 
you kinky weirdo:

I want to push my glans through your outer labia
Through your inner labia into your vagina
I’m gonna run up against your cervix; 

we’re both gonna orgasm”.

She smiled.
“Yes. I was sure you were trainable”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your naughty comments