Saturday, September 3, 2016

What I Want : Bruce and Veronica


I want to kiss you until 
my lips are bruised..
slide my teeth across your neck and
scratch my name down your back


I want to exhale 

my smoke into your lungs
so we breathe the same poison
I want to give in to my primal desires

 
I want to be adored yet feared
I want the thought of our 

next touch to pump
the blood through my veins 

like driving ninety-nine
flying down the highway

 
I want to remember the feel 

of your body when you're
not here and I can't sleep
I want to know every inch 

of the hand that holds me

I want it burned..branded.. 

into my thighs
I want the feel of your fingers 

grabbing my naked flesh
Until I'm shivering like being 

left out in the cold rain

I want to love you in a 

thousand shades of blue..
I want to feed on 

sexual tension and exhilaration..
I want to feed on you
.... rough me up and remind me 

I'm not weak

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your naughty comments