Thursday, September 29, 2016

Cradle of Love : Nancy and Martin


Let me take you to the day
The day I was reborn
The day I fell in love
With those beautiful eyes
Which took me to the heaven
And back to earth
In the cradle of love.


We both were virgins
We both were afraid
But the only thing that led us there
Was the faith we had in us
In our love
  Surrounding ourselves
In the cradle of love.


The bed was warm and inviting
We still had our insecurities
But all that faded away
Once our eyes met
The smile spread on your lips
Told me everything
How you wanted me to embrace
In the cradle of love.


I felt your heartbeat rise
I felt your pain
Your tears made me rethink
But it was your smile
That held me together
In the moment of love making
You were holding me tight
In the cradle of love.


Now you were mine
And I was yours
Till the time remains
We shared our love
In the most beautiful way
We embraced each other
We slept together
In the cradle of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your naughty comments