Saturday, September 3, 2016

Gushy Threesome : Karla and Lyra


If you want to have fun,
I know what you must try...
get into a threesome!
with another girl and guy.


I'll do you while she does me,
and you do her, that covers three!


Listen to the moans of pleasure,
These are moments that I treasure
they always feel so fine.


Sex gets better, when there's three,
and I know you will enjoy.
Watching her as she licks me,
and uses a sexual toy.


Or I can get down on my knees,
and give attention to your cock..
Her tits you can suck and squeeze,
to make her nipples hard as rock.


You can bend me over and...
give my pussy a good workout.
I'm certain you will understand,
when I scream and shout.


When you finish doing me,
you can do my friend.
With a threesome, you see..
the fun doesn't have to end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your naughty comments