Sunday, August 6, 2023

His Unusual Request



He asked me for my used panties,

I couldn't believe what he said.

We were friends for a long time,
we talk about sex and relationships
we hangout in underwear
we were not shy or afraid.

We shared stories of our kinky deeds,
Talked about our private parts.
He knew when I was on my periods,
And even when I farted, it didn't keep us apart.

But when he asked for my panties,
I was shocked and surprised.
But the thought of it made me horny,
So I decided to oblige.

I wore it while I masturbated,
Made it smell of me all night.
Rubbed my pussy and played with it,
To make the gift just right.

I discharged my ovulation on it,
squirted multiple times thinking of us.
My panty was getting so smelly,
But I was still charged with sexual rhymes.

I wore it for two days without changing
I wanted it to be filled it with my smell
when the 3rd day came, it smelled so nasty,
anybody around me could tell

On the third day, I met him in a cafe.
wearing a short skirt and with a wink
I handed him my used panties.

And he took a long sniff, without a blink.
He said it smelled awesome,
And I giggled with delight.

I could tell he wanted to sniff it more,
Our friendship had reached a new height

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your naughty comments