Saturday, July 14, 2018

Unbound Acceptance


Give yourself to me and 
I’ll give myself to you.
It doesn't matter what people think,
we’ll do whatever it is we want to do.


I sweep across your eyelids a
dark shade of blue,
paint your lips a ruby red;
oh, such a beautiful hue!
When we go out in public people
look at us like we’re a couple of freaks.


But it's alright ‘cuz we already know
we’re unique.
When the urge arises I'm not afraid
to display my affection for all to see.
No timidity;


I just set my passion free.
I feel something harden against me
when our mouths meet, but oops!
That's what happens when we turn up the heat.


The way you look in that dress arouses me,
affects me physiologically.


Are you feeling the same way I'm feeling
‘cuz right about now I wanna
get down to some sexual healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your naughty comments