Saturday, April 7, 2018

Uncontrollable Lust


Here we are alone 
No one around but us,
Just the space between our bodies 

and an uncontrollable lust.

I look in your eyes and like mine 

they have not a care,
It's as apparent as the romance 

that has filled the air.

Our bodies meet, 

our lips touch,
This feeling I receive 

is just too much.

Up the stairs, 

down the hall to my bed,
So many thoughts running 

through my head.

Is this real, 

because it has to be fake,
This is to perfect, 

the love we make.

Poetry between the Sheets.


The union of thoughts,

 where our souls meet.
The slow music of love 

allows us to dance,

And I am very thankful 

I received the chance,
To see the life in your body, 

and walk your mind.

Hear your thoughts, 

keep all that I find.
And as we separate I know 

we will always be together,

Because you are in me; 

And I am in you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your naughty comments