Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Smooth Satiny Slides of Seductions


Chains of passions
tongue, teasing me so.
Lick that pussy Baby,
to ... fro.


Dip in deep,
past the pentacle,
of recoveries' gate.


My slave of love.
Neglectful,
you have been.
Pay the price,
My Pet.


On
your
knees!

 
Spiked, leather boots,
need your, animal like ...
attention. Smooth, satiny
slides, of seductions
servitude.


Tweak, those temples,
of twin ... temptation
towers.


Pull ...
hard pin them,
with beautiful, mordant
marks. Displaying the
mapping, of this
mercenary's greed.


Now,
my Boy Toy. You
may worship again, at
Salvation's' Gate. This
time, make me cum!

2 comments:

  1. I want to have sex with you. Is it possible for you to come to India and make a friend with benefits?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't mind fucking you. Let's have some steamy hot safe sex in a hotel when i get to visit india :) love ya

      Delete

Add your naughty comments