Monday, May 8, 2017

Villain Violates Virgin


Naked, Nubile, Naughty, Nectar
I have had vexing visions of a Vixen like you
Deja Vu, now vehemently verified 

after so very long
Finally visible, do not evaporate
My Voluptuous Virgin for eventually I will
Violate your Vessel like the Vile Villain I am


Touch, Tease, Taste, Tongue
Momentarily Motionless,
Your Massive Mammary Mounds
In my mouth make me moan,
My ministrations make your mound moisten

 
Lips, Lick, Lust, Love
My Ferocious Fingers feverishly Fuck
Your furry flower, feeling fantastically full
My phallus, no longer flaccid
Around your Flawless Female Form


Suck, Squeeze, Slippery, Sex
Please press your Pretty Pink Pussy down
Onto my penis, I plead
Your Pulsing Perineum is Pure Pleasure
I push inside your pelvis until we peak
The Perfect Plateau


Squirm, Squirt, Squeal, Silence
No noises now
Needing nothing more
I nestle my nose against the Nape of your Neck
Knowing this night may never happen again

7 comments:

  1. Obviously you're the reason to make my dick hard always, Thank you AF. Lots of love ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... She made my dick harder and made me cum...wish I could grab someone like this and filled the pussy with my loads..

    ReplyDelete

Add your naughty comments