Thursday, June 30, 2016

I like Big Dicks


I like big dicks and I cannot lie
I want big tits, I can't deny
When I see your dick I get so hot
I think about it quite a lot


So let's get down and dirty
Come on, don't make me wait til' thirty
Spank my ass and let's get busy
Fuck me til I'm downright dizzy


You like tight pussies and cannot lie
You want my pussy, you can't deny
The way I moan your name in bed
Just won't ever leave your head


You know you want me in your arms
So come and take me with your charms
Oh baby please don't try to fight
It's meant to be, it feels so right


So finally you see no need
To fight the love and ripening seed
Just let it out so deep inside me
We are young and foolish and free


Let's get drunk in a parking lot
That's your chance to take your shot
I want you, I need you, I have you
Let's waste no time, lets go and screw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your naughty comments