Sunday, May 1, 2016

Not in front of my Daughter


I never knew my mom could be such a hot woman. It was only after she hit the gym, that I realized where I got my supple boobs from. She resembled a goddess in every aspect. And my, wasn't Joseph a catch. Joseph was my mom's new squeeze, and they were never shy to show their love for each other. I learned a lot about love from them. They could never keep their hands off each other. Joseph would always wink at me as he put his arm around my mom's shoulder and fondled her breasts, saying "Janette, you've got lovely tits running in your family". I swear to god, that made me really really wet. My mom would playfully slap his hand saying "Joseph, babe, not in front of my daughter", but of course, they'd continue to make out. They never noticed me secretly rubbing my palm against my crotch.

I knew they were having sex, and had to see it. Oh my, what a surprise it was. The morning I peeped in, my mother was on top of Joseph's well sculpted black body, her tits hanging over his face like a pendulum. He grabbed my mom's breasts and kissed them affectionately, stopping to suck on her nipples momentarily. Part of me was going, "Hey, leave my mom's tits alone!" and the other part was, "Bite her tits off!". I saw my mom shift, and what happened next, made me gasp. She re-positioned herself, such that Joseph's blessed pipe of a cock was positioned over her asshole. Before I knew it, I saw Joseph's grip on my mommy's boobs grow harder, (I could see her boobs turn red at his grip), as mom forced herself down that magnificent horse dick. They both screamed in pleasure, and so did I, from my hand. I ran away, with a finger in my pussy, hoping they didn't hear me.

(Author : Gemma Atkinson)

4 comments:

  1. This is exactly what I suspect my wife wants. I know my dick wouldn't do for her what the one in this picture would. The dildo she uses at times is 10". I've seen her take it all the way to the fake balls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I think she loves large dicks and he wants to get fucked so hard :)

      Delete
    2. She says big cocks are not better. You have no reason to save my feelings. Do you think bigger cocks feel better inside the pussy? She only seems to say no to the dildo with me, I think, so that she doesn't seem like she wants it too much.

      Delete

Add your naughty comments